Looking for Mustang Car Meets in Orlando, FL????

Hey whats up guys, Im kinda new to the forums. I live in Orlando and am looking for some cool Mustang Car Meets or clubs in th area. In High School I remember going to a meet each weekend, but now have kinda fallen out of it. I will be getting my car back from RSP here pretty, soon and want to start getting back into things. Thanks guys, look forward to talking to yall.:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Hey man, whats up? What is RSP doing to your car? They just installed subframes on my 89, and welded up the torque boxes. Anyway, as for Orlando, you want to hit up Fuel :taco: :: Main and sign up for the forums. We've had a local hangout spot for years, but its sorta changing at the moment. Anyway, maybe I'll see ya around. Look for a faded red 89 notch, of a teal 93 Cobra.

Thanks man, Ya I've heard of them before, Ill check it out.
Ya Jay has had it for a while ( Way To Long for my liking) he has been trying to work out the kinks and bugs, but is having a hell of a time. Had fuel problems, but now fixed, had computer problems, but now fixed. He started tuneing it the other day, and now for some reason the turbo is smoking, its acting linke it is not draing oil back to the pan, and is creating all types of sheesh. But its all good, its only more time and money so im not worried about it.....:jaw: ( Makes me want to punch a baby ) But anyways Jay's a good guy and we should figue it out at some point.