Looking for pics of Verts...

twoloosescrews

Jan 25, 2010
Bowie, MD
Hey can you guys post some pics of bad ass verts? I've been looking but really haven't found alot, all coupes and notches.I'm trying to get an idea of what they can look like. I would like to do a cowl hood and some weld wheels and a paint job but just want ideas. Thanks Guys

Here is my non-bad ass yet Vert.

P3020028.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Hey can you guys post some pics of bad ass verts? I've been looking but really haven't found alot, all coupes and notches.I'm trying to get an idea of what they can look like. I would like to do a cowl hood and some weld wheels and a paint job but just want ideas. Thanks Guys

Here is my non-bad ass yet Vert.

P3020028.jpg

keep those wheels, dont put welds on it. throw some paint on it and some new headlights and call it a day.

Here's mine. It now has LX tail lights. I plan on adding a Cobra grill inset and a Cobra R hood after I'm done building a stroker motor for it.

I have a cobra grill in mine, watch how big you cut the hole for the insert. Mine front bumper cover started to sag a few years after i did the insert. now if you look just right you can see the white bumper. :(
hopefully it will be getting paint one of these days, that will fix it.

Heres some of my old 87 droptop.... I no longer own it unfortunatly.

Picture266.jpg

115-1526_IMG.jpg

114-1458_IMG.jpg

87april62002.jpg

001.jpg

track.jpg

12548.jpg

887.jpg

8887.jpg

The guy I sold it to added a turbo to it.

mtr.jpg