Looking for pics of victor 5.0 intake

Grn92LX

Fidanza Man!
Founding Member
Jan 14, 2001
New York
Looking for close up pics of the throttle cable bracket and valve cover clearance. And also what valve covers you're using and spacer or no spacer? Any pics of it installed would be great too.

• Sponsors (?)

Picture090.jpg

Picture088.jpg

They're stockers from a 5.0 Ford Explorer. The car was a 2.3 - 4 cylinder and I'm still using the stock metal fuel lines from the tank. I'm running a 255lph in tank and t-rex pump and it's doing the job. I'm may need to upgrade the fuel system once the 408w goes in.

They're stockers from a 5.0 Ford Explorer. The car was a 2.3 - 4 cylinder and I'm still using the stock metal fuel lines from the tank. I'm running a 255lph in tank and t-rex pump and it's doing the job. I'm may need to upgrade the fuel system once the 408w goes in.
cool, they look thicker than the stock rail, definatly a cleaner look with the fuel lines connecting in rear. hows the throttle bracket mounted? sorry for all the questions.

what are you doing for ventilation? I see you have an oil cap still.

On the 2nd pic, the shiny vacuum fitting on the bottom left of the intake. I ran a pcv valve between the nipple on the oil filler neck and that vacuum fitting. Almost like a closed pcv system. The car ran fine like this while I ran it this way. My new valve covers will have breather fittings and I will run filters on each cover.

cool, they look thicker than the stock rail, definatly a cleaner look with the fuel lines connecting in rear. hows the throttle bracket mounted? sorry for all the questions.

Edelbrock provides a throttle cable supports that mounts to two of the lower intake bolts. That's what I'm using here.

Steeda sells a plate that allows the stock throttle bracket to be used without a EGR spacer.

Steeda 555-3108 Steeda EGR Eliminator Brackets