Looking For Shop

kendawg73

Feb 5, 2014
I'm looking for a shop that can install my 3.73 gears, bearings, clutch disc, ect in my 8.8 rear, that's in/near the south NJ area... I have the rear out of the car already.. I have the Ford racing gear, and bearing, and clutch kits. and new ford racing pinion flang.

So, does anyone know of a place that does great work and knows what there doing... I want this done right...

• Sponsors (?)

I'm looking for a shop that can install my 3.73 gears, bearings, clutch disc, ect in my 8.8 rear, that's in/near the south NJ area... I have the rear out of the car already.. I have the Ford racing gear, and bearing, and clutch kits. and new ford racing pinion flang.

So, does anyone know of a place that does great work and knows what there doing... I want this done right...
i'M ALL THE WAY DOWN IN fREDERICKSBURG VA, but we do that. Heck, I'm doing mine right now

BAM!
Im doing mine during the slow spells here at work

Attachments

• IMG_6384.JPG
    IMG_6384.JPG
    552.4 KB · Views: 111
Well I called a place called Wicked motor sports in brick nj... talked to Kevin the owner... think I will be taking it there (once the gear get's here).... about 2 hour drive.... so that sucks...since I will make to trips (drop off and pick up another day)... but found several posts on the inter webs saying they do good work...