Loose Front End

Hey guys: I had an estimate to get the whole front end replaced because of the way I cracked it when I tried to get out of mud up the Blue Ridge Parkway. That had previously secured it for me some way when I went in for something else, but like an old tooth crown, it came loose. Now I'm about to move across country and I won't have time to get the full repair done until I get to the West Coast. Can someone tell me about a super strong adhesive that might work? I've tried the putty type things, but I need something stronger. Thanks in advance. --Jonathan
IMG_6949.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

3m panel bond adhesive 8115. Strongest stuff out there but it has to be kept still for as close to 24 hrs as you can. You will need to replace the bumper because the part that secures it us ripped off. Cheapest way is to run a ( drywall ) screw through it. Paint the head with a touch up pen. Do it in the same spot on the other side and it won't be noticeable.

They also have a product called quick latch on amazon. Your issue happens a lot and there are videos online about how to install them on your mustang.