LOWERED MY '08 SHELBY GT500 AND PUT ADJUSTABLE PANHARD BAR STILL CONCERNS...

• Sponsors (?)

Did the rear springs get installed correctly(both coils in the same position on either side)? Are you referring to how the rear end/tires sit in/out the fenders while parked? If it is not on a near perfectly level surface, the higher side will push up into the fender and let the lower side droop giving a false "non centered" appearance. Tis why I had to adjust mine again a few weeks back as I originally adjusted it in the gravel driveway. The second time it was parked in a garage:nice: The APB should be adjusted with full weight on the suspension, not while it is raised in the air. Any pics?

Got the rear end within a 1/16" after adjusting panhard bar

Thanks for the input, I did adjust the panhard bar on a nice level garage floor and was able to get within a 1/16" but I noticed after driving the car around town a few times I would get out and take a look at the rear end and some parking lots the right side may slightly stick out further than the left, others it may show the left side slightly sticks out further than the right other times may look spot on. Just wondering why this is? But every time I come back and put it in the garage it is spot on. ( I do check the lock nuts on the panhard bar and they are tight, so I know it is not shifting or loose )

If one wheel is up higher than the other due to a dip in the parking lot that will cause the car's body to shift a bit. Just make sure it's adjusted right on a level garage floor and use red loctite on the lock nuts.