MAC Control Arms...Cant Find Bushings?????

Draginmadd

May 10, 2004
Ft.Lauderdale
I have MAC upper& lower conrols arms and need to replace the bushings in the lowers.MAC wont reply to my emails,guess they dont service what they sell.anyone know where i can get bushings????im gettin ready to drive over to Steada and buy there lowers..any help would be great.

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Drive over to steeda and buy theirs, mac makes cheap garbage, every single mac part i've had has given me problems at one time or another. And if you were to look through posts (it would take forever) you'll see that i'm not the only one that feels mac sucks.

Steeda has a sweet set of billet aluminum weight jackers now. I have the original lightweight steedas, and love them.

I have an '04 Mac catalog and I don't see that the bushings are available seperately. Sorry man. One question though. I see that their bushings are greaseable as well, did you not do that? I'm wondering how one could damage polyeurethane greaseable bushings... :shrug:

ss93cobra said:
I have an '04 Mac catalog and I don't see that the bushings are available seperately. Sorry man. One question though. I see that their bushings are greaseable as well, did you not do that? I'm wondering how one could damage polyeurethane greaseable bushings... :shrug:
Good question,they where greased whenever i changed the oil.They seem to be cheap rubber not poyeurethane.Im gona go with the Steada control arms,they seem to be better anyway.Thanks for your help guys,now if i can only get to the wifes check book....... :banana: