Mach 460

DanTheMustangMan

New Member
Apr 2, 2017
2
0
1
i went to a junkyard today for new headlights, and well i left with some mach 460 parts. I have the head unit and the box for the trunk. I did not get the door speakers or tweeters. I want to know how i would go about changing my stock setup to mach 460. I am driving a 2002 V6, and i believe the car i took it out of was a 2001 or 2002, i can't remember. I have the whole box, and all the nuts and bolts from the box. I just want to know if my car is already prepared for install. I'm not super great on audio, however i am slightly familiar.
 
1. You will have to ascertain if it is wired from the factory for it.
2. I would not be in a hurry to put in a 15 year old head unit.
3.The equalizer is built into the amps I believe so you would have to get the 460 Speakers or get your own Tweeter, Mid-Range and Bass Speakers.
4. If you could get all of the components for free or REALLY cheap and you like projects then I might attempt it, but aftermarket is so much better and easier usually. I ditched my head unit for a Sony (built in equalizer to match the 460 System)that takes my IPod and IPhone to play music and it sounds good but it was a factory 460 System.