MACH1 owners..can I get a picture posted please?

Cobra Jay

Apr 7, 2004
Motor City
I'm getting a BRAND NEW MACH1 gauge cluster for my GT. It's only going to cost $150 too BTW :D

I'm fed up with my tach and speedo needles sticking on my URP reverse EL-glo white face gauges. :bang:

I love how they look :drool:, but I've never seen a picture of them lit up or at night. Can any of you guys hook me up with a picture of them at night. :shrug:

Thanks GT Jay. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Not the best but gives u an idea :)

Picture-074.jpg

GT JAY said:
I'm getting a BRAND NEW MACH1 gauge cluster for my GT. It's only going to cost $150 too BTW :D

The Mach 1 gauge cluster is for the 32v engine. With your GT, you might be better off with the Bullitt gauge cluster. It looks just like the Mach 1 one, but is for the 16v engine you have in your GT.

Is there really a difference in guage clusters for the Mach 1 and the Bullitt to where it wouldn't the Mach 1 wouldn't work with the GT? I would think they would be identical and would use the same electrical connections just as a matter of ease in installation from the factory standpoint. I think they would want to save money and not have two different designs that were not interchangable.

coramprat said:
Is there really a difference in guage clusters for the Mach 1 and the Bullitt to where it wouldn't the Mach 1 wouldn't work with the GT? I would think they would be identical and would use the same electrical connections just as a matter of ease in installation from the factory standpoint. I think they would want to save money and not have two different designs that were not interchangable.
I don't think anyone said it wouldn't work. The Bullitt cluster has the correct redline on the tach for the SOHC GT motor, whereas the Mach 1 has a redline of 6800 for the 32V DOHC motor. I believe the Mach 1 with auto trans has the lower redline on the tach also, but I'm not sure if it's exactly the same as a GT.

TR03Mach1 said:
I don't think anyone said it wouldn't work. The Bullitt cluster has the correct redline on the tach for the SOHC GT motor, whereas the Mach 1 has a redline of 6800 for the 32V DOHC motor. I believe the Mach 1 with auto trans has the lower redline on the tach also, but I'm not sure if it's exactly the same as a GT.
Gotcha :nice:

Marks5.0! said:
hmmm shouldnt have come up with a red X unless dumb roadrunner decided to do maintence on the webservers

All I see is a red X. :shrug:

I'm well aware that a 5spd MACH1 has a 6800rpm redline and is incorrect for my GT, and a Bullitt or auto MACH1 cluster is what I need to be correct.

However I've almost literally looked all over hell and half of Georgia trying to find one. The Mach and Bullitt are such a limited production build that those kind of parts are more than likely not going to be reproduced anytime soon.

I did find one through a friend of mine, but I'm not sure if it's for an auto or 5spd. All I know is the damn thing is brand new and he only wants $150 for it.

:bang: All I wanted was a damn picture of what they look like lit up at night! :fuss:

hmmm weird u cant see the pic, i checked while i was at work and it showed up, my webspace is up so i dunno what the deal is but anyways ill attach the pic here so u can hopefully see it

Attachments

• Picture-074.jpg
    Picture-074.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 75