Mach1

youd better buy it if it isnt wrecked

Its in perfect shape. Even the seats look brand new. The problem is I have 3k left to pay off on my car and I'm also trying to pay off my credit card. I could trade in my car for around 10k. That would leave me with around 7k for the mach1 which isn't bad at all. Its killing me I want it. Its red and that’s the color I would want. It is an automatic but that’s ok seeing as I have an automatic right now, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:bang:
 
I'm just going to keep building my car. I think I'm going to go with a custom grind cam from MPH. I'm also thinking about getting a port and polish when I get them installed. Then I will get a good suspension setup with FRPP B springs, blistins, mm full length sub frame connectors, new rims and tires. Then I will finish off my exterior looks. Then I should be happy (untill I start thinking about a SC).
 
Very nice price, take it. Make sure you take the louvers off youre car and put on the mach. Look at it this way, you have been trying to make ur car look like a mach for a while and now you have found a hell of a deal and the color that you want. I think you will be kicking ur own arse if you pass.
 
LIttle OT but what is that black insert on the rear of your car scupking?

Its the honey comb tail panel. They also make one that says mach1.

Picture005.webp

Picture004.webp


and one with the wing on
Picture011.webp



Personaly I like the wingless look.
 

Attachments

  • Picture005.webp
    Picture005.webp
    73.2 KB · Views: 96
  • Picture004.webp
    Picture004.webp
    65.2 KB · Views: 101
  • Picture011.webp
    Picture011.webp
    50.5 KB · Views: 98