MagnaFlow Complete exhaust system.. any good?

06cobra

Feb 12, 2004
I am looking for a complete kit for my 66GT wondering if anyone tried their system out? (2.5 Inch min)

I have shorty headers on the 66 so I know I will need to do some sort of custom fitting

thanks in advance

• Sponsors (?)

I have this system on my car and love it. The shop that installed it said that it was well made and installing it was no problem. I had the tailpipes setup to exit under the rear valance, the tips are centered under the bumper guards, and extend out about an inch. I have a couple of photo of it here,

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/597572

A month or so ago this topic was brought up by someone else, there were several here who said they would never pay that much for a system. I wanted an X pipe, mufflers that had a tone I liked, mandrel bent pipes, and something that didn't require weeks of tweaking after install to get rid of rattles. For me it was worth the cost.

I work for Magnaflow...so of course I am going to love it- but I have the kit on both my 66 and my 67-

I love the way it sounds on my 66 with the small block though- I think it sounds better then my big block-

all stainless- mandrel bent, life time warranty- there is no other system like this on the market right now-

Thanks-
Brent

I have a maggy catback and midpipes on my lightning and I had a magnaflow catback on my 06GT. Great setup, great fit.

I am NOT soliciting. I am NOT selling these systems anymore. I just know where we can ALL get them MUCH cheaper. I asked the original poster to PM ME so I could PM him this information to keep it off the boards. I an not affiliated with with link that I was going to provide, nor do I make ANY monies off of it.

My corporation was sold last year with regards to performance parts and accessories.

Now, I could very well post the link and buyer's code up in here like others have done in the last few months...would that be better so everyone can see it?

I am looking for a complete kit for my 66GT wondering if anyone tried their system out? (2.5 Inch min)

I have shorty headers on the 66 so I know I will need to do some sort of custom fitting

thanks in advance

I just bought a 2.5 inch system for my 69 for $373. That is $100 less than what you can get it for at Summit or other places. PM for details

I am NOT soliciting. I am NOT selling these systems anymore. I just know where we can ALL get them MUCH cheaper. I asked the original poster to PM ME so I could PM him this information to keep it off the boards. I an not affiliated with with link that I was going to provide, nor do I make ANY monies off of it.

My corporation was sold last year with regards to performance parts and accessories.

Now, I could very well post the link and buyer's code up in here like others have done in the last few months...would that be better so everyone can see it?
Remove the link in your signature and we won't interpret you as a business. We witness countless posts of this nature and this is why you were contacted--it's nothing personal. When you have a business link in your signature and you post about contacting you for a cheap price, what is one supposed to think?

This is not just some power trip as you seem to think it is. We have guidelines on how to protect the interests of the forum sponsors--those who pay to have advertising privileges others seem to want for free.

Bottom line is this:

--If someone asks you about product pricing in private, there is nothing we can do to stop it. It is not, however, condoned to seek such contact in public unless you want to sponsor the site.

--If you don't want to be considered a solicitor, don't wear the mask. Remove the signature link you have in place at the moment.

--I'll be glad to remove the infraction after we have gained a mutual understanding.

--You made this issue public before I could respond to you in private. I think it would be polite for you to pay the thread starter an apology for mucking up his thread.

I've got the stainless 2 1/2" X-pipe Magnaflow system installed. The Turndowns were not used & unused sections of the straight sections were polished, and welded on for tailpipes.
lift.bmp

I really like'em