Exhaust Magnaflow Tru-x Catted X-pipe Help!

Hello everyone. I recently purchased this X-Pipe (http://www.americanmuscle.com/magnaflow-catted-xpipe-1114gt.html) from ArmericanMuscle.com and had a quick question. I was told before purchasing this X-Pipe that it would make my exhaust system louder than stock. I should let you know that I already have a Corsa extreme axelback exhaust installed, and before I put on these X-Pipes they sounded mean and SUPER loud! Now this is not the case...the C-Pipes have actually diminished the sound extremely! I don't understand how this could happen considering this is an upgrade part...it shouldn't sound like a downgrade! Here's what I'm thinking though. I have the car tuned with my Bama tuner. The tune I'm running right now does not factor in the Magnaflow X-Pipes, it factors in the stock pipes. I had noticed before when I tuned the car for the first time that my Corsa system got significantly louder. Do you think maybe if I re-tuned the car to work with the new Magnaflow X-Pipes I could solve my problem and achieve and extremely aggressive sound again, maybe even louder than just the Corsa system alone?

• Sponsors (?)