MAJOR staring problems fuse link smoking not staring grrrrrr in Need of the ****!

Can anyone tell me where the red w/blue stripe wire in the middle of the distributor harness plug is supposed to be routed to...it's only hot in run...all other wires get 12v in the KOEO (key on engine off) my starter solonoid is getting really hot and starting to smoke when i try to start it and havent been able to figure it out for months now...it's time to get her going no matter what it takes..but i need some help...i began testing wires and most are getting normal 12v where theyre supposed to...so having a hard time deciding what to test and how to interpret my findings...does anyone have a diagram of the ecm 60pin connector for an 86 5.0 because i got one from a junk yard and it had a couple splices in it so i think they tried converting to mass air with it and the harness is slightly different color wise than my original one not sure what to make of it maybe it was actually an 87 or 88 i know the connectors are the same but the color of the wires are different and the new one i got has a relay by the coil don't remember my original one having one....anyway need to get her going can you please tell me what pictures i could take and post and how to diagnose my problem?
I have fuel pressure, spark, and turnes over but the fusible links begin to smoke as i try to start it...
I get 12v to the injectors themselves but no injector pulse....ahhh what can i do fellas? i have some friends at work with hondas and need to show them what my cobra status and above 5.0 can do.....thank you

• Sponsors (?)

I haven't read your threads in their entirety yet, but you don't need 3 of them to ask the exact same question, plus asking in a different thread that has to do with the multiple wiring issues you're having as well. I'll get back to you with an answer once I read them all.