Marti Report

Mustang5L5

That is…until I whipped out my Bissell
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
You guys ever run one on your car? Pretty interesting getting the history. I just ran one on my car, and nothing really surprising. Did find out that the car was initially sold only 17 miles away from my current home, so kinda want to take a ride back to the original dealership and take a pic out front.

I'll post my report up in a bit

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I will probably run one soon enough. When I got the title to the '89 I just bought, it showed 22,000 original miles on it. While I dont believe that, it would be kind of cool if it were true. I know one guy has owned it for more than 2/3 its life, and has quite a collection, so there is a chance. Thing is, I just dropped right under $2K yesterday on parts, so I am going to hold on to my $60 for a bit until the smoke clears, lol.

Reactions: 1 user
Here's mine.

211,225 mustangs made this year, so not rare, but I would have thought far more sunroof LXs would have been made.

8f630b7938bf2ee360e51e088bbbbc0b.jpg

I have the name of the original owner. She'd be in her 80s today. Gonna see if I can locate her via FB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Anyone ever do the personalized statistics report? It's $60, vs the marti report I got before was $48. Do you get that much more info, or is it just broken down a bit more?

I was actually planning on taking a road trip to the original dealer that sold my car. It's about 15 miles from me. I figured a picture of my Mustang in front of the original dealer it was sold at would be cool...until I found out the dealer closed a few years back and is now a strip mall.

Anyone ever do the personalized statistics report? It's $60, vs the marti report I got before was $48. Do you get that much more info, or is it just broken down a bit more?

I was actually planning on taking a road trip to the original dealer that sold my car. It's about 15 miles from me. I figured a picture of my Mustang in front of the original dealer it was sold at would be cool...until I found out the dealer closed a few years back and is now a strip mall.
Photo shop it