Maximum Motorsports K member

• Sponsors (?)

Both of you too are trolls as far as I'm concerned, leave tech threads alone.

Dave, I agree delrin is a good choice, I was worried about NVH from delrin so I stayed away - I daily drive my car so it was a big concern, hah. If you really want to maximize the handling get the forward offset control arms, roll your fenders, and get the sway bar relocation kit. If I end up open tracking the car a lot I'll probably end up doing that for the longer wheel base.

Both of you too are trolls as far as I'm concerned, leave tech threads alone.

Dave, I agree delrin is a good choice, I was worried about NVH from delrin so I stayed away - I daily drive my car so it was a big concern, hah. If you really want to maximize the handling get the forward offset control arms, roll your fenders, and get the sway bar relocation kit. If I end up open tracking the car a lot I'll probably end up doing that for the longer wheel base.

So what you are saying is that its ok to do this **** in the talk section?
whats the difference when it happens between two plus people in the talk section?

Just thought I'd slip in and do a little post/pic whoring!:D

MM K-Member with all the goods!

PICT0013-2.jpg

MustangRearSuspension.jpg

Small piece of advice! Just do the whole thing the first time and be done with it! That means front AND back!

John

Attachments

• PICT0013-2.jpg
    PICT0013-2.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 66
  • MustangRearSuspension.jpg
    MustangRearSuspension.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 64
Benny, DVH? My son and I are actually thinking about making this a track car. I rarely drive it. Only 17,000 Kms. I guessing rolling the fenders is the only way you can get the tires to fit with a full 1.5 inches forward. Sounds like it would be an awesome car though.

Benny, DVH? My son and I are actually thinking about making this a track car. I rarely drive it. Only 17,000 Kms. I guessing rolling the fenders is the only way you can get the tires to fit with a full 1.5 inches forward. Sounds like it would be an awesome car though.

What do you mean DVH? I said NVH lol. That's noise, vibration, harshness. I know with my current setup (01 cobra wheels, k-member, non offset LCA's) I HAVE to run -1.2* of camber AT THE LEAST just to keep it from crushing the fenders lol... So I run about 2* all the time :nice: I have some spots where I've hit the inside lip of the fenders and it's sort have rolled it itself (luckily not cutting a tire lol)... My bump travel is pretty limited in this setup anyway, so I don't worry about the wheels going into the fenders much, heh.