Maximum motorsports rear grip package...

• Sponsors (?)

I installed both, MM LCA and PHB in less than 8 hrs (this includes screwing around and gettin something to eat). Its not outlined in the instructions, but I and 2 other guys I know who have installed them had to remove the rear shocks and pull apart part of the trunk liner. Had to do this to be able to drill the holes in the rails and bolt the brace up. Its not as hard as it looks, definately well worth the effort and $$.

A PHB is not hard to install. I didn't have directions on how to do mine. It's a Griggs Severe Duty Adjustable PHB, and it was welden in. Took a few hours having to mock up some steel to use as reinforcement. I just got done putting in MM Control arms and they took awhile, not hard just time consuming. Here's a pic.

MVC-014S.jpg

Here's the finished result.

And another...
MVC-015S.jpg

Attachments

• MVC-014S.jpg
    MVC-014S.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 107
  • MVC-015S.jpg
    MVC-015S.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 106
I have it. It's definitely not that hard to install. The instructions are over-done and excessive. Just make sure you understand the concept of how a panhard bar works, then everything should seem easy in terms of installing. The hardest part is the drilling. Get plenty of WD-40 and expensive drill bits all the way up to 5/8th (you'll be drilling in stages). I didn't have a 5/8 bit, but it turns out the 1/2 bit worked really well and gave the insert tubes a nice tight fit.

Also, in terms of exhaust, i had major problems. There was no way in hell that my Bassani catback will fit and my local exhaust shop said they have to hack up the pipes A LOT and ultimately not worth it, and even then, they can't guarantee the result will be satisfactory. What I had to do is sell my Bassani catback and bought a Flowmaster catback. The flowmaster catback's piping is routed in a way that is very compatible with the MM panhard bar. It still needs to be modified by an exhaust shop, but the modification is extremely easier and simpler when compared to Bassani's piping. It only consists of one cut on each pipe with a three-inch extention. Now i'm just waiting for my Borla mufflers to come to replace the flowmaster mufflers.