me and my buddies car ~PICS~

so why does the fox body have stickers for SN95 performance?

cars are lookin real good. the cost of laser red paint was a big reason i never got a hood for my last car. i was all about it until i found out the price. but man does laser red look freakin hot...

• Sponsors (?)

stprorolla49 said:
haha yea man..i wanted to come down and see your car with him bu i didnt get outta school early enough....your headers are going to me btw...thanks!!!!

Arite, at least they are going to good use... I mean I probably could have gotten some cash for them, (which woulda helped when my oil pump blew!) but I just want to get rid of them. You want an 8.8 rear for 50 bucks?? When you think you guys can come get it? How bout you come this time! lol

ProKiller said:
so why does the fox body have stickers for SN95 performance?

cars are lookin real good. the cost of laser red paint was a big reason i never got a hood for my last car. i was all about it until i found out the price. but man does laser red look freakin hot...
haha those were decals for our attempt at a club...he had a 98 gt at the time we started it up.....yea laser red is the nicest color produced by ford...if only it werent so damn expensive....thats why im either gettin electric red, or chyrsler inferno red....:D

fox racer- yea, i really dont need a rear now, and thanks for the headers....i just texted alex to see when we can go...prob sometime on a weekend cause ive got school and work during the week:notnice:

If this works this pic is a random shot of my car... :nonono: ...but if it works... thanks stprorolla49 for tellin me how!

BTW ... ANYONE HAVE ONE OF THESE LAYING AROUND.. AND WOULD GIVE IT TO ME IF I PAY SHIPPING????

523256790oVNNDJ_ph.jpg

The pics look good man.
You've graduated standard photography class.
Now you need to really focus on depth with your pics.

And I had a question:
How come your driver's side door looks to have a black line running along the side of it?
I noticed it with other photos too.
:scratch:

Caldwell said:
The pics look good man.
You've graduated standard photography class.
Now you need to really focus on depth with your pics.

And I had a question:
How come your driver's side door looks to have a black line running along the side of it?
I noticed it with other photos too.
:scratch:
thanks bud....its hard for me with this camera because, although it takes very clean pics, it doesnt have a lotta settings for apature(sp) and shutter timing......ive taken some amazing photos with a regular 35mm developed by me in black and white for last years photo class, but the digital just doesnt cooperate as well....got any tips?? its a Nikon Coolpix 5600 5.1 mp:D thanks!

oh, and yea, thats my doorguard.....it was on the car when i bought it, and its coming off when i paint it in the spring:banana:

stprorolla49 said:
thanks bud....its hard for me with this camera because, although it takes very clean pics, it doesnt have a lotta settings for apature(sp) and shutter timing......ive taken some amazing photos with a regular 35mm developed by me in black and white for last years photo class, but the digital just doesnt cooperate as well....got any tips?? its a Nikon Coolpix 5600 5.1 mp:D thanks!

oh, and yea, thats my doorguard.....it was on the car when i bought it, and its coming off when i paint it in the spring:banana:

Hm, no you're right, digital cameras aren't exactly useful for crisp photos.
unless of course you can put it on a manual setting.
but the main concern is the fact that digit love nikonal cameras still don't have the quality as a standard 35mm, not yet anyways.
Not too familiar with your camera but i... that and minolta cameras :drool:

what colour are you painting it????

Caldwell said:
Hm, no you're right, digital cameras aren't exactly useful for crisp photos.
unless of course you can put it on a manual setting.
but the main concern is the fact that digit love nikonal cameras still don't have the quality as a standard 35mm, not yet anyways.
Not too familiar with your camera but i... that and minolta cameras :drool:

what colour are you painting it????
yea my gangsta' 1980's Canon AE1 is an unbelivable 35mm camera...maybe ill scan some pics tonite and throw em up here.....

as for the paint, its really a toss up right now...my dad thinks that i should just repaint ir laser red, but its really expensive for the tri-step paint, so i needa look into the 2-step that Low5.0 turned me onto.....if i dont use laser red, its gonna either be electric red or chrysler inferno pearl red.....

this is the inferno pearl...
image017_800.jpg

if the pic doesnt work its cause im at school and the sight is blocked....ill post up when i get home if thats the case:nice: