Megasquirt Help!

I will upload and run it tomorrow...Kinda rainy today in upstate NY
Keep an eye out for the next data log.... again, thank you a ton!! Just out of curiosity have you figured out the stalling stumbling issue when first starting out?? I'd like to learn "the why" some if I can...

• Sponsors (?)

This time I gutted your timing table and built you a real one.. I also scaled the tables for a street car.

again please datalog so I can see how the changes affect the idle and cruise ect. Keep in mind that I had to make some pretty drastic changes and anytime you deal with values above a 15% change in a single step the end error tends to be skewed.
See above post, It's been a long time since I've been on message boards.... I'll get it

I will upload and run it tomorrow...Kinda rainy today in upstate NY
Keep an eye out for the next data log.... again, thank you a ton!! Just out of curiosity have you figured out the stalling stumbling issue when first starting out?? I'd like to learn "the why" some if I can...
this will clear up after the main fuel table is fixed, then you fix the AE and tweak the off idle advance to get clean starts

See above post, It's been a long time since I've been on message boards.... I'll get it
This time I gutted your timing table and built you a real one.. I also scaled the tables for a street car.

again please datalog so I can see how the changes affect the idle and cruise ect. Keep in mind that I had to make some pretty drastic changes and anytime you deal with values above a 15% change in a single step the end error tends to be skewed.
Tried this new tune this morning car would not idle after start up. Had to abandon plan and take my truck to work. Without feathering the gas the car would not run. The car idled fairly well on the first tune....
Is there possibly a way we could communicate a little more stream line... I have no problem giving you my number

Took it for a quick ride. Again the first start up was tough to get out of the driveway...... But 3rd gear, 50 mph roll... 3/4 throttle i could feel the difference because it broke the tires!!! Keep it going!!:rock:

Attachments

• 2021-06-16_17.16.44.mlg
    2.6 MB · Views: 33