MegaSquirtPNP 2 problems please help.

95Sn95306

May 17, 2020
New york
Hey guys hoping I can get some help here I just installed this MegaSquirtPNP Nd lc2 wideband afr in my 95 the base tune I downloaded won’t even come close to keeping the car running with out throttling it no matter what I seem to play with I can’t get it to idle all you smell is straight fuel Nd my afr on TunerStudio Nd my gauge both read 7.4-7.5 I have no idea where to start

• Sponsors (?)

I think I can help you a little bit with this. i just went through this. My car runs now (somewhat) as I am trying to get my car to get it's timing set correctly. Did you calibrate all of your sensors? TPS, Coolant temp, AFR etc.? Let me know and I can see if I can get you going. I literally fought this for a week with me being such a newbie.

the TPS is in ADC counts, 1024 counts for a 10bit adc = 0v- 0counts 5v- 1024 counts

thats normal.

I never suggest using autotune for idle VE. autotune will get you close but the majority of the table smoothing and transients have to be done by hand just like any ecu.
Idle and drivability are the two hardest things to get correct, if you look in my sig I have links to videos and other materials to help you.

Did you read any of the manuals?
msextra.com
Have you done the basics and setup the injector and engine size?

The main fuel table VE1 is where you begin
the TPS is in ADC counts, 1024 counts for a 10bit adc = 0v- 0counts 5v- 1024 counts

thats normal.

I never suggest using autotune for idle VE. autotune will get you close but the majority of the table smoothing and transients have to be done by hand just like any ecu.
Idle and drivability are the two hardest things to get correct, if you look in my sig I have links to videos and other materials to help you.

my signature under my first post on each page, if you are on a phone it needs to be turned sideways. on the pc you may have to hover to expand it.

It only appears under the first post on each page made by a member so you will have to scroll up.
My stickies are also on the top of the digital tuning forum page.

even if you are not running an NA car the MAP reading should be around 100kpa in a KOEO condition. The MS2pnp should be using the mapdaddy upgraded sensor [dual sensor with 1bar baro and a 4bar map] in the settings menu it is the MPXH6400

the only time the sensor will read above 100kpa is when the car is seeing pressures above 1ATM.

so every 7kpa is roughly 1psi
14.7psi boost will register 203kpa at sea level.