MGW vs Stock...PICS!

QU!CK

Apr 27, 2004
Charlotte, NC
I finally got a chance to get the MGW blue shifter installed on Saturday....all I can say is, "Wow!" I am thoroughly impressed with the quality of this shifter.

Now that I've driven with it a few days, the shifts seem to be getting increasingly easier/smoother. I drive aprox. 80+ mi. a day so if that's not a break in period, I don't know what is :rolleyes:

Anyways, as you all well know, shifts are incredibly short now. I'm not going to waste anymore time blabing about it since there are already multiple reviews, so on with the pics!

For some reason I can't get my Reverse, 2nd, and 3rd gear pics to work :bang: So I'll have to upload those later.

EDIT: Well, I guess stangnet is going to be ghey and not let me post the images, oh well, here are links to the pics...

1ST

2nd
:bang:

3rd
:fuss:

4TH

5TH

Reverse
:nono: :owned:

-J

• Sponsors (?)

VividDreams said:
the one that is closer to the driver and has the stock shift knob is the stock one. the "ghost" one is the MGW with an MGW knob

i think you could tell better from the side

Yea, I didn't think about that till after I had taken the shots. I think I might still have some stock side shots but I'm not 100% sure.

If anyone has any side shots of all the stock shifter, send them to me and I'll redo the "ghost" pics with a side profile of the MGW (interior color doesn't matter since it's only for comparision). Thanks.

-J