might be selling my baby

jlds91389

Feb 1, 2009
Orange Tx
so it might come down to it.. i might sell my car. i just had a amazing little son and as anyone knows car seats do really fit in the back of a stang:notnice:. i love my car to death but i might have to do it. its really to loud in the back for my son. but heres the deal. my mom just bought a brand new 09 dodge journey rt:nice: that i can drive anytime i want. and the funny thing is my mom LOVES my car i think a little more than me. so i need help guys should i sell my car and buy a truck or keep it let my mom drive it for a while and drive Journey. sorry if this don't make a whole lot of sense but i need yalls help lol

• Sponsors (?)

Dude, let your mom, drive your car:)! I mean how good of a driver is she. If she loves the car, she will baby it:D! Its a win-win situation:nice:. You still get to work on the Stang:nice:, plus if you sell it its possible you will always find your self thinking about the car you sold:notnice:; Stangs tend to do that to people of all generations:rolleyes:, your son will eventually outgrow the use of a car seat:flag:;very fast. Then you could switch vehicles later on in life:nice:. Just my opinion:shrug:. It will be a great present to give to your son later on down the road, kids that grow up with dads working on muscle machines appreciate the car better and are less likely to be one those "My dad owns a dealership, I have a beamer, wanna race, I can always get another:mad::(:nonono:," type kids, Oh by the way CONGRATULATIONS on the baby boy, Have fun!!!!

Dude, let your mom, drive your car:)! I mean how good of a driver is she. If she loves the car, she will baby it:D! Its a win-win situation:nice:. You still get to work on the Stang:nice:, plus if you sell it its possible you will always find your self thinking about the car you sold:notnice:; Stangs tend to do that to people of all generations:rolleyes:, your son will eventually outgrow the use of a car seat:flag:;very fast. Then you could switch vehicles later on in life:nice:. Just my opinion:shrug:. It will be a great present to give to your son later on down the road, kids that grow up with dads working on muscle machines appreciate the car better and are less likely to be one those "My dad owns a dealership, I have a beamer, wanna race, I can always get another:mad::(:nonono:," type kids, Oh by the way CONGRATULATIONS on the baby boy, Have fun!!!!

Now those are a lot of smilies in 1 paragraph

My son and daughter baby seats fit just fine, I never had a problem with a baby seats fitting in a mustang !

I pick up my mustang when my son was a few months old , now he is five and tells me "daddy , when can I go drag racing in the Mustang ":D !

Besides , if I made it strapped in a 1970 Formula 400 with my dad driving , my kids can make it in a much safer 04 mustang :D!

Uh baby seats easily fit in the back of a Mustang. I have not had any problems with this and I had to use a car seat for several years. There are even LATCH fasteners for the seats.

a regular car seat might fit but have yall ever tried one of those rear facing infant seats? there is no room in the front my girlfriend and no room behind me (im 6'0)

With the rear facing seat it fit just fine , on the pass side though , and by the time my little girl was born my son got to look at the back of my head , room for eveybody !

I`m 5'11 so like you the baby seat could not go behind me , but the babymomma is 5 foot even , so she had to deal with the seat moved up a little when we drove my car :lol:!