• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

MIKE, YOUR FAMOUS! (sorta)

  • Thread starter Thread starter mr_woodster
  • Start date Start date Jan 17, 2004

mr_woodster

Active Member
Jul 28, 2003
1,314
0
36
Riverside, CA
Jan 17, 2004
#1
  • Jan 17, 2004
  • #1
hey, i was looking around for an hx35 and found this, i didnt know you were so famous mikesvor

http://onroad.onlawn.net/story/2003/1/29/15173/2698
 

351wcoupe

New Member
Feb 13, 2003
1,811
0
0
Manhattan, Kansas
Jan 17, 2004
#2
  • Jan 17, 2004
  • #2
mr_woodster said:
hey, i was looking around for an hx35 and found this, i didnt know you were so famous mikesvor

http://onroad.onlawn.net/story/2003/1/29/15173/2698
Click to expand...

Thats great!
All hail Mike!
 
1

140cilx

Founding Member
Sep 7, 2001
2,385
0
0
GA
Jan 19, 2004
#3
  • Jan 19, 2004
  • #3
Really cool!
 

Mike SVOR

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2000
649
0
16
Jan 19, 2004
#4
  • Jan 19, 2004
  • #4


That was a little while ago, but it's still a cool write-up.

I really like the fact that I can pull up to an autoparts store and have someone recognize my car, or just tell someone about a part I need for the car, and they have said, "does it have a white hood?" I say yep, they say "I've seen that car on the internet!" LOL. And that came from a Chevy guy!

I really like all the Emails I get. They come from around the world. Australia, Italy, Germany, England, Mexico, Canada,,, I mean everywhere!

I love it.
But it does require me to keep working and bettering my car.


Thanks for the support!
 

yellow5.0cobra

Founding Member
Jul 25, 2002
2,849
0
0
In the garage, On the floor.
Jan 19, 2004
#5
  • Jan 19, 2004
  • #5
Hey, any detailed info on the Volvo swap?

Appreciate it!

Pete
 

Mike SVOR

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2000
649
0
16
Jan 20, 2004
#6
  • Jan 20, 2004
  • #6
I'm in Phoenix right now, I'll be making another trip to the welder when I get back. The head will then be modified for the external oil lines that will feed the cams.

Mike
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
347
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Progress Thread Progress Thread- From6to8's 95 GT/Saleen Supercharged 331 install
  • from6to8
  • Mar 22, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
27
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Monday at 5:48 PM
from6to8
1
Engine Motor swap from a 2003 Explorer
  • 1996mustang new
  • Oct 9, 2025
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
7
Views
740
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Oct 16, 2025
squeak93
A definitive answer to the question of how much height Energy Suspension isolators add
  • 2000xp8
  • May 20, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
307
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 20, 2025
2000xp8
M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
375
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?