MINOR CONSUMPTION >>>GGRRRRR!!!

DANG IT! COPS.... :notnice: sO... thought i would share... if you've been drinking and you're not twenty one, dont' drive even if you're near sober!

So I had a shot n' half of whiskey and palyed a game of beer pong and had a beer. then like 2 hours later i had another beer or two. waited a while and friends needed a ride... which im fine to drive and i normally park, but they were wasted so i pick them up. ...while im waiting on them i turn off my lights.:doh: they get in i turn the corner drive half a block and turn them on... pass a cop and he pulls me!!!! i was pissed!
he has me get out and frisks me...which i forgot i'd just taken a beer from that party for later... which he pulls out ...:rolleyes: "Nice!" ... i think he laughed at me

he made me do all the sobriety tests, in subs zero weather! :notnice: which i passed better than when i try them while im watching cops and saying to myself that **** looks hard!
touch the pen, follow the pen... "raise one foot six inches and hold it there while you count one thousand one one thousand two, one... until i say stop! ...(what the heck, till i say stop) i counted to thirteen btw.
then i had to stand one foot infront of the othere while he explaind how i'd have to walk the line and count my steps, taking nine, turning around and taking nine back.

i walked a bee line... haha, no it was perfectly straight.. but why do they call it a bee line??? isn't a bee line all random and swooping from flower to flower ... ? just a thought..

so i pass all those and he's mad. so he makes me do the breathalizer... 0.045 ..so since i was good he's like... well, im citing you for minor consumption.
:damnit: ! ALL BECAUSE MY HEADLIGHTS.... WHICH IS A DUMB THING I'D FORGET ANY TIME!
now i gotta go to court and all that good ****! blah! :bang:

just thought i'd share...

• Sponsors (?)

man! don't do that any more ,I know it's "cool" to drink & drive but isn't worthit
I bet your insurance goes ^ up :lol: :nonono: I just have to say that because mine is ****in 3000$ for one car :nonono: and I just got the speeding ticket :mad: :Damnit: crapola :doh: :nice: :nonono:

The key in that story is that you got written up for "minor consumption", not "DUI". So when it goes to court, it's a ticket for being a minor (under 21) and drinking in public. Unless it's written on the ticket that you got pulled over while driving. Then it can be played both ways.

Your lucky you don't live in California. Here there is zero tolerance for those under 21. If you blow a .001 you still get a DUI.

+1, same as in PA. your are lucky dude, you got off easy. if it was PA, they would have hand cuffed you and taken you down to the station and thrown you in the slammer for the night, impounded your car, take your license for at the least 6 months and you would have to go to classes. your lucky....

I think the cop realized the situation... anyone that's been .045 probably doesn't feel buzzed whatsoever.

If you are a 165 pound male, you can legally drink 3 beers plus 1 beer per hour and remain under the massachusetts legal limit of .08. (It's .025 per beer and your body processes 1 beer's worth of alcohol per hour) I used to bartend so we had to keep an eye on this.

So what the cop did is put you through the ringer to teach you a lesson, give you a fine, but didn't really throw the book at ya seeing as how you were fine to drive. Thats a pretty fair deal IMO.

Adam

I got an MIP last year, but I helped a Judge out with some car problems he was having so he dismissed it:nice: . I got a Minor In Possesion by Consumption because I didn't have anything on me. In quotes on the ticket, " about 3 bud lights". Well, I lost track at 19, beerbonging many of them and I had just thrown up in the sink twice, and then went back to beerbonging. good times.

I'm a little confused on this one......when I went through the academy back in the 90's I am pretty sure the rule was you had to "flunk" the sobriety tests before a breath, blood, or urine test was administered.......but maybe I'm old and don't remember...............:rlaugh:

Ya, you are ****ing lucky you live where you do. Here, like said, you'd have a DUI and have to roll around with sweet yellow plates, so that whenever people see you swirve the least bit, they think you are driving drunk again, lol. At least thats what I think when I see those people.

I'm a little confused on this one......when I went through the academy back in the 90's I am pretty sure the rule was you had to "flunk" the sobriety tests before a breath, blood, or urine test was administered.......but maybe I'm old and don't remember...............:rlaugh:

In mass, they can make you take the breath test. Even if you pass all the sobriety tests. If you refuse to take the breath test, They can take you in as a DUI. It's consider admitting your drunk if you refuse it. Even if your not.:nonono:

I found this out last year. I had an officer that didn't like me because he got me once messing around on my cbr900rr. I refused the test and he took me in. Had to get a lawyer for court also. Def wasn't worth the money spent. Next time i'll just take the test, even if they are just busting b@lls.