miss my car, few random questions

fivespeedsteed

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Oct 17, 2003
Richmond, VA
im sittin at school with my jeep that keeps breaking, missing my mustang. thought id whore it some more while its chillin at home.

100_0707edit.jpg

DSCN0094edit.jpg

front1.jpg

coming from this:

100_0482.jpg

100_0447.jpg

i was just thinking while voting on FOTM that i could be a candidate in the future and would like opinions on what i would need to make it look and run better. my plans include a 5 lug and top end kit down the road. but other than that i feel like ive brought it a long way and its far from over. its pretty clean id say for 102k miles.

also, ive got this creak that i always have had for a while now, its like a balljoint but its odd because when you get out it squeaks and uncompresses the front suspension. and ive replaced the strut. the one i pulled out was dead. i hope it hasnt killed the tokico blue i had in there.

how much tire do you normally need to pass inspection. i wanna drive it this summer but the tires are looking low. much better than the jeeps were but i dont know if the guy that sold it to us just got a sticker slap. i cant afford tires for it this summer just yet but i wanna know if i can drive it. its got like 2/32nds in the lowest places.

when i can afford tires should i get ponies or wait and get a 5 lug and these:

QUICKedit95cobras.jpg

thats the only color mustang that is the same as mine that i have ever seen and thats photoshopped becasue he has the real paint im supposed to have which is that and the lower titanium. i like those wheels though, what do you think?

heres to my mustang that has never broken down on me, bitched or moaned and has always ran like a champ when asked. comments appreciated..

:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

where do you think i can find those wheels?

Keep a look out on the classifieds here, on corral, e-bay, etc. They are some of the cheaper used OEM wheels you can buy (can find some in the $200-$300 range WITH tires). Everyone shuns them for the 5-spoke type cobras for some reason. I've always loved the '96-'97 cobras with the painted spoke pockets.