money and horsepower

what's you definition of cheap?

your best bet would be a used nitrous setup, i've seen some for $300 and no, nitrous doesn't automatically blow up your engine

a 75 shot should be sufficient

Did you really just say that?

Nitrous is cool, but I got rid of it because I wanted the power all of the time. And the only fill station was about 30 minutes away from my house. I say you get a blower

Sure did, haha. In all honesty last gen F bodies and 5.0 Fox Bodies are the best as far as bang for the buck.

Id rather have a Fox, but its slower to start with than an LS1 car.

Dont worry, I wasnt serious about it. But if you didnt have a Ford/Chevy preference and just wanted a fast car the LS1 F bod is the way to go as far as bang for the buck.

LS1's are nice cars, but Fox's are DIRT cheap. You can pick up a nice 5spd for under $2500. Slap on a blower, and you have a $4,000 Chebby eater

I have nothing against Chevy, it's just that their cars are more expensive than Fords. Let's face it, Ford cars don't hold their value worth sh1t.

Foxes arent dirt cheap anymore, a gutted one with flowmasters will probably set you back $4grand nowadays.

If my car could fetch around equal to what I've put into it I would sell it in a heartbeat, and that time has just about come and gone, I would definitely trade my car for a Camamullet or a T/A, and just simply walk any relatively stock 2v'ers.

I love GM motors but I love the Mustang's styling and aftermarket. But dollar for dollar I would prefer a LS1 powered car over my car right now.

I know this is blasphemy to everyone in here, but that is my opinion...