More efficient Cooling System?

What's up everybody. Hate to post again for the 3rd time in a week but new to the mustang community & have some questions. As mentioned in previous posts... I have a 2019 GT, Roush 2650 supercharger kit & a Magna Flow catback system. Everything is good but I was wondering about more "extensive" cooling. An overload of cooling so after making pulls in 90+ degree heat, my supercharger won't get heat soaked or anything. I guess too much cooling can't be a bad thing.

Any advice on what cooling system(s) I should install on my car?? Oversized heat exhanger? Chiller systems?

• Sponsors (?)

The roush has it's own cooling system, but it will do nothing for heat soak. It's primary purpose is to cool down the incoming air charge temp. A larger heat exchanger will only cool down the air charge a little more. If your car does not have the performance pack, then you might want to upgrade the radiator (the performance pack already has the bigger radiator) and a 170 degree t-stat. They will allow your engine to run cooler and hopefully avoid heat soak.

Reactions: 1 users