More pic whoring.. sorry!

KBExperience

Jun 21, 2009
Houston
I went downtown with my new SLR today, and took a bunch of pics. This was one I took on the way there..

DSC00487.jpg

:)

• Sponsors (?)

Lookin good. That is a nice location, the fwy in the background doesn't mess up the pic, but too bad the power lines are there.

You could go back to the same location, & setup the camera in the same spot, but pull the car closer to the camera to fill up more of the frame. That way, you will have the same backdrop, but more of the car & that would most likely block out most of the hwy & power lines, especially if you go from a lower angle with the car cocked sideways.

don't be sorry, always love pics, that's a nice one.

Thanks man!

:nice:
Lookin good. That is a nice location, the fwy in the background doesn't mess up the pic, but too bad the power lines are there.

You could go back to the same location, & setup the camera in the same spot, but pull the car closer to the camera to fill up more of the frame. That way, you will have the same backdrop, but more of the car & that would most likely block out most of the hwy & power lines, especially if you go from a lower angle with the car cocked sideways.

Thanks man! That's a good idea, i'll have to try it! :D

Looks like Memorial and Houston Ave. Sweet pic!

yep that's exactly where I was, I bought a new SLR the other day, and I was going downtown to take some pics :nice:
very nice
where did you get your cobra front bumper

It's all in this thread right here :)

http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/805007-new-bumper-so-new-pics.html