Msd Coil Crapped Out Believe I'm Going Back Stock

• Sponsors (?)

I'm generally not a fan of MySparkDisappeared either but their street-fighter coil is what finally cured my high-RPM sputtering issues after several VatoZone and other parts store coils over the years.

I'm generally not a fan of MySparkDisappeared either but their street-fighter coil is what finally cured my high-RPM sputtering issues after several VatoZone and other parts store coils over the years.

MFE I'm not gunna lie I'm running a MSD coil as well but mostly for the cool red color I always keep a spare BWD one with me as well along with a few wires cap and rotor and two plugs along with a small tool bag. we should hook up bro id love to see your car man.

I noticed they sell the "select" p/n and another . I had never heard of BWD Brands.... I usually hit Azone or Advance D. here in south florida. Oreilly was the cheapest... by about $9.

My original OEM from 86 is still working as yet but it hasn't seen much use over the years; wondering if I should just replace it now. ???

I noticed they sell the "select" p/n and another . I had never heard of BWD Brands.... I usually hit Azone or Advance D. here in south florida. Oreilly was the cheapest... by about $9.

My original OEM from 86 is still working as yet but it hasn't seen much use over the years; wondering if I should just replace it now. ???
Ehh nah I wouldn't but if you feel like tinkering with your car and have $27 burning a hole in your wallet it wouldnt hurt anything.

I bet brand doesn't matter much, well I take that back I guess it does judging by my msd experience but what I was gonna say is prob best to pay the few extra $ to get whichever brand had the lifetime warranty. At oriley brand x was like $17 I think it was w out a warranty(or maybe it had a year warranty...??) but anyway I went w the $27 unit that had the lifetime