Multiple Personalities of My Car...

slick35thgt

Oct 5, 2009
Leitchfield, KY
Well... basically Im the kinda guy that tends to change his mind a lot when it comes with my car, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I was going through some older pics of my car today and noticed it's been through several stages. Being that I'm a bit bored, and its about 9 degrees outside, I figured I'd share a little bit. Enjoy. Curious to see what everyones favorite setup is too. I'm considering getting a set of chrome Saleens now, but I'm really pleased with my staggered Bullitt setup so Im undecided.:D

18" Bullitts
P9090038.jpg

Chrome 17" R's
P9270017.jpg

Black 17" R's next to my buddies car (had a phase where i thought id like a totally murdered car :rolleyes: )
murdered.jpg

17x9 and 17x10.5 DD Black Bullitts (current setup)
PA210043.jpg

PA210038.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

grill delete and a chin spoiler away from being damn near perfect.

Thanks, has the mach1 delete in the later pics, I still need a chin spoiler and 315's tho. The pics are in chronological order from top to bottom. Notice the ugly honeycomb grille and haziness to the paint in the first two pics?

Got the haziness out of it but I'm going to do a good wetsand and buff at some point this winter. Just gotta get motivated one day... :rolleyes:

Thanks, has the mach1 delete in the later pics, I still need a chin spoiler and 315's tho. The pics are in chronological order from top to bottom. Notice the ugly honeycomb grille and haziness to the paint in the first two pics?

Got the haziness out of it but I'm going to do a good wetsand and buff at some point this winter. Just gotta get motivated one day... :rolleyes:

missed it, my bad

Try some wheels that don't weigh 25-30 lbs. at each corner.

The all-black phase looks good. I hope the wheels were not Bullitts or Cobras - ugly wheels painted black hide the ugly, but as long as they are light it's worth it. Bullitts and Cobras are heavy wheels. Chrome is heavy and unapologetic. Flat black and heavy is inexcusable :D

Try some wheels that don't weigh 25-30 lbs. at each corner.

The all-black phase looks good. I hope the wheels were not Bullitts or Cobras - ugly wheels painted black hide the ugly, but as long as they are light it's worth it. Bullitts and Cobras are heavy wheels. Chrome is heavy and unapologetic. Flat black and heavy is inexcusable :D

Yea, the all black stage was done using black Cobra R's unfortunately, and while it looked mean, it got old fast. You bring up a good point about Chrome wheels, I mounted the tires on each set of those wheels and the Chrome R's felt heavier than all the other wheels, even a lil more than the 18" Bullitts, but that could have just been me lol.