Mustang Il Member Roll Call

• Sponsors(?)

THE COBRAMAN

pig 'rassler
Founding Member
Mar 11, 1999
Oklahoma
Drop in once in a while to see how you guys are doing it these days.

My first II turned up a while back for sale, but guy got flaky when I started asking questions and disappeared, so still no II for now....would have thought I'd still have one after so many, but life got in the way.

77MiiMach1

Dec 13, 2017
Was a member here about 4 or 5 years ago. Sold my ii 2 years ago, but would like to keep up to speed. What is most popular forum for ii owners now?

ttbit

Founding Member
Oct 26, 2001
Maryville, TN
Was a member here about 4 or 5 years ago. Sold my ii 2 years ago, but would like to keep up to speed. What is most popular forum for ii owners now?
Facebook groups seems to be the thing for the II's. MustangIILovers is one of them. They get quite a bit of action and I have already received and shared info that way. Also bought parts. I prefer forums, but, this seems to work for most.

Reactions: 77MiiMach1

74stang2togo

I need something stupid to play with
Mod Dude
Mar 7, 2002
By default, this one.

Mustangii.net is dead, it looks like for good this time. I don't know what the issue(s) were over there, but it was going down for months at a time, (nearly a year at one stretch) and at one point, Tim created a Facebook group as a placeholder and even when the forum went back up, nobody migrated back. It has gone down for weeks and months at a time since, and while I check to see if it's back up from time-to-time, I'm not holding my breath. I don't Facebook, so I have no idea if any effort is even being made to revive it.

Mustangsandmore's II forum doesn't seem to have any activity anymore, MustangForums and The Corral never really did, and AllFordMustangs' Mustang II forum went from being vibrant to dead about the same time Halliday sold the site and the new administration and I didn't get along. Without a dedicated moderator, that community died almost overnight.

MustangII.org is still up (no forum). One of the MustangII.net guys had a forum going for awhile (I think it was MustangIItech.net or something like that), but I haven't seen it up and running in awhile either.

We're it. Once in awhile I post something in my "build" thread, @rusty428cj has a badass build going that he posts about sometimes, and a few others come and go. @IIGood doesn't have his II anymore but still stops by. I've lost touch with @Thinkkker and haven't seen most of the rest of the ol' gang in ages.

77MiiMach1

Dec 13, 2017
Facebook groups seems to be the thing for the II's. MustangIILovers is one of them. They get quite a bit of action and I have already received and shared info that way. Also bought parts. I prefer forums, but, this seems to work for most.
Thank you!

76stallion

Dec 15, 2017
I've been lurking for a couple of years now, was really into the mustangii.net forum when it was up. Got into another project that turned out to be a pile of rust, so my attention is now back on the II. Will be posting updates as often as I can, hopefully a lot more progress after the new year. Any other Canadians on here?

Last edited:

ttbit

Founding Member
Oct 26, 2001
Maryville, TN
I've been lurking for a couple of years now, was really into the mustangii,net forum when it was up. Got into another project that turned out to be a pile of rust, so my attention is now back on the II. Will be posting updates as often as I can, hopefully a lot more progress after the new year. Any other Canadians on here?
Rust sucks. What was it?

IIGood

Founding Member
Aug 1, 1998
Churchton, MD
Mustangsandmore's II forum doesn't seem to have any activity anymore
Not that it matters, but it never really had much traffic anyway. I was a mod over there on the II forum and it seems all the traffic goes to the classic forums...lots of the older generation talking about "the way things used to be."

MustangII.org is still up (no forum).
In a way, I'm kind of surprised that's still going. I was one of the "founding members" of that site and Lee (the primary contact for the domain) must keep renewing the domain registration as that comes due. I don't know what the traffic is to that site but it can't be much.

There's also a Mustang II mailing list on Yahoo groups, but the last message I have from there dates back to September. I suppose mailing lists aren't really much of a thing anymore.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Hello Mustang Lovers! Long time reader, first time member. I have a 1967 Mustang coupe with a 200 CID engine. The Welcome Wagon 0
R New member 2000 Mustang,looking for guidance. The Welcome Wagon 3
C New Member 87 Mustang Conv, GT The Welcome Wagon 1
A New member from Ontario Canada, owner of a 2020 Mustang GT 2015+ (S550) Mustang -General/Talk 1
I New Member 1965 mustang The Welcome Wagon 4
F new member 1965 Mustang Fastback GT A code 4 spd The Welcome Wagon 4
S New Member, Long Time Mustang enthusist. The Welcome Wagon 2
E New member with a 1995 Mustang GT 5.0 question 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech 2
6 New member here with a 1965 mustang 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- 4
H New member/New Mustang owner The Welcome Wagon 1
G New member. 1988 mustang GT. 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- 6
C New member with 1989 Mustang Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech 3
Steve427R Roush New member anxious to get his Roush Mustang on the road again... Special Production 1
R Whats up! I'm new to the forum! The Welcome Wagon 1
W New Member, Multiple Mustang Owner, Autocross Ambassador The Welcome Wagon 0
M New member, 4th Mustang! 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- 3
R New Member, Long time Mustang fan The Welcome Wagon 8
T Greetings to all, new Stangnet member but not new to Mustangs Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech 2
M speedway early mustang cross member with 351W 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- 3
newstang4me New-ish member and Mustang owner (again, finally)!! The Welcome Wagon 1
J New Member, 2006 Mustang GT, Quinton Va. The Welcome Wagon 0
Willstang86 New Member with 86 LX Mustang The Welcome Wagon 2
P Been a Mustang owner for 3 years now and glad to be a member here on stangnet.com The Welcome Wagon 1
R First Mustang, New Member The Welcome Wagon 1
D 97 Mustang Gt Motor Mount Install With Qa1 Tubular K Member SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech 0
webslinger67 SN95 95 Mustang Gt Convertible Transmission Mount/cross Member ?? 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- 9
B New Member. Not First Mustang. Currently A 2004 Gt. The Welcome Wagon 0
E New Member! First Time Mustang Owner The Welcome Wagon 1
D New Member With 65 Mustang With 94-04 Spindles+hubs+ Wilwood 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- 10
MitchS61 New Member-2006 Mustang Questions The Welcome Wagon 1
B New Forum Member, New Mustang Owner The Welcome Wagon 1
Ceazer New Member Veteran Mustang Owner The Welcome Wagon 3
miss_molly_mustang New Member, Montgomery, Al The Welcome Wagon 7
J Came Back To The Mustang World; Whose Used The Aje K Member 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- 0
J Came Back To The Mustang World; Whose Used The Aje K Member 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- 0
G New Member & 1995 Mustang Gt Mods The Welcome Wagon 3
91GtMattTx New Member! 1991 Mustang Gt The Welcome Wagon 2
H New Member, New Project, Long Time Mustang Fan 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- 11
Z New Member, New To Fox Mustangs 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- 3
S New Member - Spark Plug Question (289) 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- 5
CreecherNC New Member And Just Bought First Mustang The Welcome Wagon 6
A New Member The Welcome Wagon 2
MustangStephie New Member Here The Welcome Wagon 2
S New Member Not Sure If Mustang Is Right For Me... The Welcome Wagon 31
J Expired Complete 1990-1993 Mustang K-member Package Mmkmp-9 -mod Motor Or Coyote Swap K-frame Suspension Parts 1
B New Member Considering 2006 Mustang The Welcome Wagon 7
S New Member 1990 5.0 Mustang The Welcome Wagon 1
5.0CobraR Newest Forum Member...long Time Ford & Mustang Owner The Welcome Wagon 0
J 1993 Mustang 5.0 Convertible Chassis Engine Bay Brace Cross Bar Support K Member 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- 1
MJ_MD_GT New Member But 3rd Mustang The Welcome Wagon 3