Mustang Il Member Roll Call

• Sponsors (?)

Drop in once in a while to see how you guys are doing it these days.

My first II turned up a while back for sale, but guy got flaky when I started asking questions and disappeared, so still no II for now....would have thought I'd still have one after so many, but life got in the way.

I'm in!! 20170627_195526.jpg

Was a member here about 4 or 5 years ago. Sold my ii 2 years ago, but would like to keep up to speed. What is most popular forum for ii owners now?

Facebook groups seems to be the thing for the II's. MustangIILovers is one of them. They get quite a bit of action and I have already received and shared info that way. Also bought parts. I prefer forums, but, this seems to work for most.

Reactions: 1 user
Was a member here about 4 or 5 years ago. Sold my ii 2 years ago, but would like to keep up to speed. What is most popular forum for ii owners now?
By default, this one.

Mustangii.net is dead, it looks like for good this time. I don't know what the issue(s) were over there, but it was going down for months at a time, (nearly a year at one stretch) and at one point, Tim created a Facebook group as a placeholder and even when the forum went back up, nobody migrated back. It has gone down for weeks and months at a time since, and while I check to see if it's back up from time-to-time, I'm not holding my breath. I don't Facebook, so I have no idea if any effort is even being made to revive it.

Mustangsandmore's II forum doesn't seem to have any activity anymore, MustangForums and The Corral never really did, and AllFordMustangs' Mustang II forum went from being vibrant to dead about the same time Halliday sold the site and the new administration and I didn't get along. Without a dedicated moderator, that community died almost overnight.

MustangII.org is still up (no forum). One of the MustangII.net guys had a forum going for awhile (I think it was MustangIItech.net or something like that), but I haven't seen it up and running in awhile either.

We're it. Once in awhile I post something in my "build" thread, @rusty428cj has a badass build going that he posts about sometimes, and a few others come and go. @IIGood doesn't have his II anymore but still stops by. I've lost touch with @Thinkkker and haven't seen most of the rest of the ol' gang in ages.

I've been lurking for a couple of years now, was really into the mustangii.net forum when it was up. Got into another project that turned out to be a pile of rust, so my attention is now back on the II. Will be posting updates as often as I can, hopefully a lot more progress after the new year. Any other Canadians on here?

Last edited:
I've been lurking for a couple of years now, was really into the mustangii,net forum when it was up. Got into another project that turned out to be a pile of rust, so my attention is now back on the II. Will be posting updates as often as I can, hopefully a lot more progress after the new year. Any other Canadians on here?

Rust sucks. What was it?

Mustangsandmore's II forum doesn't seem to have any activity anymore

Not that it matters, but it never really had much traffic anyway. I was a mod over there on the II forum and it seems all the traffic goes to the classic forums...lots of the older generation talking about "the way things used to be."

MustangII.org is still up (no forum).

In a way, I'm kind of surprised that's still going. I was one of the "founding members" of that site and Lee (the primary contact for the domain) must keep renewing the domain registration as that comes due. I don't know what the traffic is to that site but it can't be much.

There's also a Mustang II mailing list on Yahoo groups, but the last message I have from there dates back to September. I suppose mailing lists aren't really much of a thing anymore.