Mustang Il Member Roll Call

• Sponsors (?)

I still stop by every once and a while to see whats going on. I'm on pro-touring.com more regularly since I like the resto/performance angle there. Really into Autox, especially with the addition of the CAM class in SCCA. I have some big changes planned over the Christmas break. I will try to make an update thread here or give a link.

thanks,
Alcino

I'm here... i drop by several MII sites each day... any tech info is good. I'll post more as my builds continue. I have build threads on the MII.net site and the classic mustang forum as well. I can add it here too so everyone can see it 3 times :)

Reactions: 1 user
I've got one, a 78 Ghia. NHRA U/SA Project.
Should be running soon

Attachments

• Mustang II b.jpg
    Mustang II b.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 269
Reactions: 1 user
haven't been on here in a while thought I would look around since I've been here last I have built a 408 stroker for my street car and a sheet metal intake,2 friends and me designed and built it it made a big difference, been running it for 3 years now this year I'm giong to a roots type blower for it all you guys that have 75-78 mustangs have no problem with pulley and belt clearance my 74 don't have the room between the lower pulleys and radiator with an electric fan,so I'm making a 75 grill fit and move the radiator a little more forward at the bottom cause from the back of the balancer to the blower pulley needs 8"I have the room now but not with the fan and I want to keep the 74 front end, here's a pic with the sheet metal intake on it

Attachments

• engine1.jpg
    engine1.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 239