Mustang Il Member Roll Call

The last time I saw one being driven was one that belonged to a HS flute player. It was orange with white vinyl top, and the year was 1998 or so. With few left or at least being regularly used, getting the work out may be an issue.

• Sponsors (?)

If life would've worked differently it's possible you would've seen mine at some point. I had just got it back from the body guy before I moved to Nebraska in '05. Moved back to Iowa in '06 and didn't actually get working on it or get it running til '08. I lived in Phillips for a short time then moved to Aurora before moving back to Iowa. Worked in GI til I lost that job which was the driving force for my move. If I would've been able to keep that job and my life would've went to plan I'd still be living there. When I was in Phillips there was another guy there who had a couple IIs, I got one of them from him and used it for parts. If it would've been worth it I probably would've kept that one too since it was a T-Top car. I ended up cutting something from it and sending it to scrap. :shrug:

If life would've worked differently it's possible you would've seen mine at some point. I had just got it back from the body guy before I moved to Nebraska in '05. Moved back to Iowa in '06 and didn't actually get working on it or get it running til '08. I lived in Phillips for a short time then moved to Aurora before moving back to Iowa. Worked in GI til I lost that job which was the driving force for my move. If I would've been able to keep that job and my life would've went to plan I'd still be living there. When I was in Phillips there was another guy there who had a couple IIs, I got one of them from him and used it for parts. If it would've been worth it I probably would've kept that one too since it was a T-Top car. I ended up cutting something from it and sending it to scrap. :shrug:
In GI, depending on what year, it’s very likely I would have seen it.
Stangnet.com stickers on the cars might help, but only if they are seen.
There is a long-standing organization for another car I own (Corsa), but it covers ten years of production and 1,786,243 vehicles (and another one or two that may or may not ever have been finished or are hidden in GM executive hands) . That group started gathering gathering existing clubs and started new ones a year after production ended. It appears many more parts and suppliers are available for these other unique cars. That kind of support would be great, and a discussion group with tech help is a start. I do not see a nationwide club and newsletter happening now.

Last edited:
Here from time to time

Attachments

• king prime.JPG
    king prime.JPG
    549.6 KB · Views: 50
Reactions: 2 users