Mustang Mag "Babe of the Month"

• Sponsors (?)

94GTLaserRC said:
Can someone photoshop her out and repost. (the pic with her standing, that shows the engine):D

RC

I agree. That car pic is increadible, if she wasn't in it... JMO. I can assure you there is no way in hell I'd let someone crawl all over my car, and that's with my stock paint job, let alone a $10K one!!!

The car does look good!

94whitesnake said:
I'm going to pretend I never saw that sentence.

:rlaugh: When someone Photoshop's her out can you just sent the rest to me :D . Yeah I don't think I would even leave the house with a 10k paint job let alone let someone lay on it. But hell if you have the money to get that paint he probably has the money to fix it.

And I almost forgot
:jaw:
94SC50 said:
7.jpg

donjohn said:
IMHO i think you should look into getting some

That's as far as I got with your quote before I :rlaugh:

Going from reading about pricing and costs of models to that statement just killed me. :D

Thanks for the pick me up - Monday's suck!

BTW - this is the sweetest car I've ever seen. :nice:

some of you guys are too much! I've been playin guitar for nine years and you remind me of these older guys who have amazing chops and have assembled a collection of beautiful guitars and just hang them on the wall and never play them. It seems to me that if I've worked so hard on something, spent so much time and money, that I would want to enjoy my accomplishment, not be afraid I might scratch it. To me this would seem like icing on the cake, so to speak. just my .02.

Killercanary said:
I agree. That car pic is increadible, if she wasn't in it... JMO. I can assure you there is no way in hell I'd let someone crawl all over my car, and that's with my stock paint job, let alone a $10K one!!!

The car does look good!
thumbs-up.jpg

94whitesnake said:
I'm going to pretend I never saw that sentence.

We're married...the girl will get us in trouble the car wont.

I guess Paul and I are the only TRUE Mustang enthusiasts in this thread :rlaugh:
RC