Mustang off the line number

• Sponsors (?)

I was hoping someone would know about this. Happy for the insight you guys can give. I won't give up on this being substantial! I mostly need to finish on getting the body fixed up before I can worry about preserving that spot. This is quite the project.

That's an insane number of Mustangs. Had we only had the money, space, and forethought to have bought all of the good foxes and put them away for safe keeping.
They made ~211,000 Mustangs for the 1988 model year. I don't know the production cutoff dates for that model year, but lets assume that was for a full 365 days of production...that's almost 600 mustangs a day.

That's an insane number of Mustangs. Had we only had the money, space, and forethought to have bought all of the good foxes and put them away for safe keeping.

Usually the most valuable of collectibles is not the rare pieces that people hoarded from day #1, but the "dime-a-dozen" pieces that got used up and thrown away and all the sudden people realize they can't find any in good condition. If only hindsight was 20/20

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users