Mustang owners suck the big dick

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

I dont see him online now. Might not be back either. If you guys plan on being in my area let me know. I built a car for less than the tax you pay per year on those fine automobiles and I'm sure it would take about 60K (specially wihen you're paying other people to work on it for you) just to run with my ole V8 mustang.

I lost all respect the day I outran a 325i with a stock N/A 2.3 mustang. That and the guy with the explorer that pulled 4 cars on him.

notched86 said:
Oh yeah, ever raced one of them thar '03 Cobra's? They're pretty quick, eh? Whoop an M3's ass for half the price. :rlaugh:

Dude don't be silly he knows the only ones he can beat is a N/A 2.3L :rolleyes: I post all over SN and this is the only place you see that type of crap :scratch:

Edited: Ok I just pop over to that site just for the heck of it. Almost every thread etc has some kind of Profanity which is linked to low intelligence :rolleyes: Judging by this guys repeated visits to our site just futher proves my point I'm making. That if brains was Dynomite he wouldn't have enough to blow his noise :nonono:

:lock:

BMW's around my town dont like Mustangs, Firebirds, Corvettes, tbirds, bikes, tricicles, big wheels and strollers. Well come to think of it they lost to all of them too. I once seen a stroller that had koni's on the back take one by six inches stoplight to stoplight. I think the baby had a Nitros express kit.

ieatmustangs said:
BMW owners at www.ownster.com think this site is a joke. We will continue to invade this site until it closes down.

Mustang owners can bit our dicks................

Just more evidence that BMW owners are stuck up arrogant SOB's.

I feel bad because BMW makes some nice cars. Too bad the wrong people drive them.

I wonder why you bothered to post this in the 4 cylinder forum and not any of the V8 forums?? :notnice:

Why did he post in both tech and talk, and not use any type of spell check for either, I mean I could respect his thoughts as dumb as they are if he could spell. V8 Mustangs that are modded would make his panties wet that is why he decided to pick on the Bastard children of Ford.

kiddiccarus said:
Why did he post in both tech and talk, and not use any type of spell check for either, I mean I could respect his thoughts as dumb as they are if he could spell. V8 Mustangs that are modded would make his panties wet that is why he decided to pick on the Bastard children of Ford.

He posted in 7 forums including the 5.0L Talks and 4.6L Talks. Its just to drum up people for his piss a$$ excuse of a forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.