Mustang the ONLY 2004 on Ford.com

ltccarndt

Sep 11, 2004
Mustang is the ONLY 2004 on Ford.com's 'build & price' your car selection (as of today Sep 30)

Hello Ford....? We can order and price 2005 Rangers, a Focus etc, but, not your hottest product?

'Job One', 'Launched' 'Press Released', but not on sale!? :rolleyes:

• Sponsors (?)

GM Dude said:
It was mentioned the other day that they have a large number of 2004's left that they wanted to get rid of....... So who know's.
I wonder what kind of prices the 2004 are going to go for. I recently saw a local commercial for 6500msrp plus some 3000 in rebates for the base model. They are going for like 12500 or so. I wonder what the GT's are going for?

Magnum70 said:
I wonder what kind of prices the 2004 are going to go for. I recently saw a local commercial for 6500msrp plus some 3000 in rebates for the base model. They are going for like 12500 or so. I wonder what the GT's are going for?

If you like the old Mustang, the time to get one may be here.

Mustang sales in September were pretty poor, only around 6,300 were sold. In one of the articles a Ford exec said there were still 25,000 '04 Stangs in inventory. @ 6,300 / month that's a 4 month supply and I'm sure sales of the '04s will sag even more as the 2005's show up on dealer lots.

I wouldn't expect the rebates to increse, but I'd bet that you will see rebates in combination with 0% or real low APRs or rebates with dealer cash which many dealers will pass on as additional discount.