Mustangs in Tampa?

Mespo79

Oct 14, 2004
Tampa, FL
Does anyone know if there are any '05s in the Tampa area? I called every dealer within 30 miles and they all said they didn't have any in stock and aren't sure when there coming in. I really getting frustrated because ford.com shows several of the local dealers have a few in inventory but of course when you contact the dealer they don't. Anyway, if anyone has heard of any dealer around Tampa that has '05s in stock please drop a line! I really want to see the car in person and light the tires up.

• Sponsors (?)

If it's in their inventory on Ford.com, that means they are on their way, and should be there very soon. I went to a dealer here on the East Coast of Florida... where the online inventory said they had 4 GT's and 3 V-6s... I got there, they only had 1 GT!!! lol. He said they will be getting them in Monday (today)... Keep that in mind.

1) Bill Currie Ford: From several personal experiences, everyone there is a crook AND a retard. Within the last week, they have told me,"Well, they just moved delivery up from JANUARY to November," and another told me,"we should be getting them in December." I hate Bill Currie, but I drive by a couple times a week so I stop in to see their inventory.

2) Brandon Ford: Scheduled to receive the cars on Saturday, but still have none as of 8pm Monday. They are expected "any minute."

I don't know anything else because Brandon Ford and Jarret Bodiford are the only dealerships I trust and would even think about going out of my way to go to. I've seen 20+ '05s and sat in a few as well, so I'm just going to wait for Brandon Ford to get their's to try one out.

A few weeks ago, a sales rep at Brandon Ford told me they were getting them on Wednesday, Oct.20. However, these are the pre-paid ones unless they have an extra which has not been saved for someone. Same with Bartow Ford who also told me their stock units will be here by Oct.30.

I have an '05 GT on order from Bill Currie Ford. I also purchased my '01 Bullitt from them, and my mom bought an '02 GT from them.

They received 3 V6's this past Thursday. Mine should be here any day now. It was due in on the 12th of October, so it will be here any day now.

I have had nothing but GREAT experiences with Bill Currie Ford. They sponsor the mustang club that I am part of and have excellent customer service. It just depends on who you talk to.