My 87 Notch, Newbee Good trade?

Codydubb

Nov 3, 2011
Preston, Id
Just got this 87 hatch a few weeks ago havent done much with it more or less by trying to figure out what all is done inside but no luck...thought i would share a few shots and the stack of receipts its came with lol. Actually kinda fell in my lap when someone offered to trade us for our 99 Alero.....i couldnt resist! :D

• Sponsors (?)

Lol dont like the spoiler? i debate about it, at first i hated it but its kinda grown on me, i would for sure trade it for a saleen spoiler though! Or just do away with it period i cant make up my mind. Dont know if i like the wheels too much either but they work for now it had cobra r's on it but the last guy thought these were better apparently..
i thought 87 was the first year for mass air? or am i bass ackwards? 88?
Yes a 1999 oldsmobile alero 116k miles lmao he said his ex wife was taking him for everything he had and he owed her a car right time right place for me...for once in my life! had to sell his challenger too!
Poor fella i felt bad he handed me his keys and title and i handed him mine then handed them straight to his ex! lol

im thinking it used to have boost or was ready for boost has msd btm...tremec t5 trans...posi gears(dont know the ratio any tricks without pulling the cover and counting teeth?) south side machine suspension in the rear..B&M short shifter...flowmasters-h pipe..the list goes on and on $14500 in receipts somethings have been changed and removed or added etc so maybe less maybe more...
forgot the aluminum heads yes lol

No cam card :nonono: :notnice: thats the one thing i wish it had cuz i have no idea what the cam could be its not lopey but doesnt sound stock either :shrug: it would be nice to know what im workin with

yes wires would probably be a good thing to upgrade especially with msd

found a receipt for high energy pushrods but no cam