Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Phoebe - Latin - Shining One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nike - Greek - Victory

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  • Sponsors (?)

Just keep driving it. The right name will come to you in time.

My 68 seems like an Isabel, so that's her name.
My wife named her 90 GT Jezebel, she says that car is an evil bitch. (had a lot of problems when we first got it, but now it's stone reliable.)
Still waiting on a name for my 04 to come to me.

My F150 seems like a Lucy maybe?

I showed this to my wife and pointed out to her that we still don't have a name for my 04, and she said we shall call her "Trinity". I don't know, maybe that will be her name from now on.

I wanna name her Dottie after my wife. She's a vicious life-sucking bitch from which there is no escape.

I showed this to my wife and pointed out to her that we still don't have a name for my 04, and she said we shall call her "Trinity". I don't know, maybe that will be her name from now on.
Trinity seems right for yours being its the third car in the trio and its the newest. :shrug:
That and Trinity can kick some major ass. :nice:

My cars name is bitch and shes perfectly fine with it. :shrug:

If you name your car Cassandra I am calling you Nance. :nono:

Well mine is named frankenstein. A lot of people might be like wtf. To explain in the easiest form, its because I brought her back from the dead after the accident when most others would have dropped her off at the scrap yard on the way to the grocery store. So now the only thing left to do before motor work is gettin her painted. Sry to the OP for the hijack.