My BBK intake pics & Block from engine shop Pics!!

69clark

Founding Member
Sep 25, 2002
Ravena, NY
Here are the pics I promised! First is the BBK intake I told you guys I ordered. I did some paint work. I painted the upper low gloss black and detailed the bbk logo with red. I have the center plate upside down in the pic because I am doing a custom aluminum center plate for it. I am also polishing the fuel rails and FPR mount as blue anodize won't match the red accents under the hood. As some of you know I am doing a Fox TB conversion as I have some of the parts on the intake now. All I need yet are cruise control cable and the tps connector (from the wire harness side) and then I am all set. Anyone have any of the parts I need?

This is a pic of the block just back from the engine shop and taped off to be painted. That is my buddys' (Kris Wilt) Lightning in the background, we are currently building a stout little motor for that as well. Then of course my car is in there too.

Block painted!

Here is the mock up of the intake on the block. I know it looks dumb but I don't have the AFR's yet. Gonna look sweet I think, let me know what you think!

• Sponsors (?)

It sucks to not be able to drive the car all year long but I actually like the winter because I don't have to worry about driving it and can start big projects and actually finish them were I won't be able to in the summer. Its all good! Thanks for the comps guys!

RIO5.0- I have had my eye on this intake for some time now. Even got to check it out at SEMA (Las Vegas) before it was even in production. I got sick of waiting for it and plan to buy a TFS Track heat (probably would be a better power intake, but BBK looks SO DAMN COOL) instead, at the last minute I change my mind again and bought the BBK. About a month or two ago I started a thread asking who had one on their car. No one replied they had one, so I said screw it, I'll buy it and be the first on here to try it. So we will see what happens.