my car for those who remember me

• Sponsors (?)

Hey, Drew, glad to see you back on here! Good pics.....I had my doubts about the instrument cluster when you mentioned it last year; but it looks pretty cool! :nice:

Sorry we didn't get down there last weekend. When Trish mentioned that it was Spring Fling weekend, I was wishing there would be a way to pull it off; but work and other commitments got in the way :nonono: Haven't been to a Spring Fling myself since 1983.

We will be up in June for FFA's State Convention (again); will try to hook up with you again. I'll even see if I can drag along my buddy Mark (I think you called hime "Grizzly Adams"). Pretty sure we're gonna be somewhat busy, since Mark's daughter and Trish are local President and local VP (respectivelly). May be driving a District-rented vanload of teenagers as well; but one of us (Mark or I) will be driving a truck full of stuff related to the convention - so if it's me; we'll break loose on the way home, and get together again.

Again, I'm glad to see you back on the board.

Still Dreamin'

I think they were around 130 bucks. I had to drill holes in the car :eek: and sand them a little bit, but the look is worth it. I'm going to end up drilling a bigger hole in the car when I go to duct air to my rear brakes, but you may not go that far.

Mustangs Plus, by the way. I have the Ram-Jet hood too. no front bumper, though.

10451lg.jpg