My car's in Mustang & Fords Mag!!!!!!!

I couldn't believe it, it's not a spread or anything, just the "Reader's Roundup"
section on the last page of the Jan. 07 issue of Mustang & Fords... It has a color pic and a 2 paragraph write up about it...Just wanted to share this with ya'll....Funny thing is that I got the new issue a week ago and just got around to looking through it...:D here is link to the Mag and pic http://www.cardomain.com/ride/835961/1

• Sponsors (?)

That has to give you an ego boost. Hopefully mine will be in there someday. The Reader's Roundup would be just fine with me.

Yeah, it sure feels good to see something you worked on for so many years in a real publication.. It's for sure NOT a show car worthy of a feature article but heck i take it out and flog it at the track and enjoyed using it and not just letting it sit , it's a 20 footer...

Congrats! That is a sweet ride... read your car domain write up and am jealous you had that car since high school! Lucky guy you are.

Yeah I know , there is no way I could afford to buy the same car today. Believe it or not we paid $5k for the car in 1989 in perfect running condition. Didn't have to do anything to it. Interior was like new. Drove her everyday to High School for 3 years and half of my freshmen college year. Hell i've seen guys sell parts cars for about that these days...:)

sweet deal!

i checked out your domain page and you have some pretty cool pics.

what type of adjustable shocks do you have in the rear?

Thanks, they are the Rancho 9000's 9 way adjustable pn#rs99204, they beat the heck out of the old kyb's i was running, on the street i set them soft on #3 and
then once at the track i run #5 on the ds and #6 on ps and it stiffens right up for much better launches..WOW i'd love to cut some 1.70 60's, that's awesome..:nice:
I think i'll need more motor for that, i'm almost at 1.9x's..

Nice.... Hopefully one day you will get a full feature spread and pics with the wheels up and some 10 second slips.

That would be sweet...Wow your ride already looks like it would do that, Man that looks sweet, what kinda of times does she run? I know these 289's will run if you can spin them :) on up there. Right now I can only turn about 5300 w/ my stock heads and mild cam...