My latest project

GSP393

Aug 14, 2006
Orange County, Texas
gsp393-albums-my-stuff-picture2242-84-svo3.jpg
gsp393-albums-my-stuff-picture2241t-84-svo-2.jpg

It's an 84 SVO with 81k. The body is straight with no rust other than surface. The great thing is that since I have 3 other SVO's that I'm using as parts cars to make one nice car without alot invested. I got a bid on painting it from a friend who owns a paint n body shop for the cost of materials plus $400. The main thing I'll have to buy is new seat covers, various resto parts and the header and down pipe.

• Sponsors (?)

I've got another fox body Mustang planned for the stroker. This car will get my 86 SVO 240hp engine that has a Motorsport head and roller cam. I'll even put the 86 exhaust and aero headlights. Also, I'm going to put a 411 gear and the header & downpipe.

Mad props for going with the path not taken. I just hope you will not stay with the 4 cylinder setup that the car was born with.

You are the pot calling the kettle black :rlaugh:u say your a purist what's a matter stock SVO Turbo not pure enough LOL i say run the turbo just as fast as the 93 cobra and more rare!!!! and they sound cool as hell!!! what nerve mr.anti fobra:nono: SVO TURBO:hail2:

Mad props for going with the path not taken. I just hope you will not stay with the 4 cylinder setup that the car was born with.

You are the pot calling the kettle black :rlaugh:u say your a purist what's a matter stock SVO Turbo not pure enough LOL i say run the turbo just as fast as the 93 cobra and more rare!!!! and they sound cool as hell!!! what nerve mr.anti fobra:nono: SVO TURBO:hail2:

89stang1 = 1 DeVus1 = 0

My dad owns an '86 SVO and I know first hand that it will out run a stock 5.0 on a curvy road any day. Not only that, how many do you see unmolested anyway?

Keep the 2.3!!!

yea dont listen to devus1 he obviously never owned,drove,worked or modded one. Svo's move with little mods done to them,my 86 i had all i did was free mods. Bump the boost up to17psi,bumped timing up and fuel pressure and it ran mid 14's on street tires.