My s/c vs. turbo paper

millhouse said:
After reading this last sentance....I'm now quite sure you have no idea how a turbo functions in a vehicle supplied with a throttle body. You also dont seem to grasp the function of the standard wastegate or really any other functions of a turbo setup. I'd suggest checking out www.howstuffworks.com as well as http://www.turbomustangs.com/turbotech/main.htm.

Im simpley going off that comment you made about towing vehicals being able to see full boost at part throttle.Its not the same as WOT full boost,its not like you gunna throw a large load onto the car and start making huge power numbers just because the boost is maxed.

Millhouse,lets just agree to disagree :)

• Sponsors (?)

bluevenom867 said:
Im simpley going off that comment you made about towing vehicals being able to see full boost at part throttle.Its not the same as WOT full boost,its not like you gunna throw a large load onto the car and start making huge power numbers just because the boost is maxed.

Millhouse,lets just agree to disagree :)

Your right...it's not the same as wot at full boost. However, while towing...how often are you required to go wot? I'm fairly confident that if you understood turbo's a bit bitter you may "see the light".

I can leave it at that though....I'm fine with agreeing to disagree. :nice: