Mystery Springs - Where do they go?

I am currently working on putting my 95 GT back together for this summer. I pretty much labelled everything, but I ran across these springs and I am unable to remember where they went.

Can you identify these springs?

springs.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

When I restored my dodge I put everything in baggies and labeled the baggie with a Felt pen ( I believe you young people call them Markies now) I trailered the car home in 90 and the first time I I drove it was the summer of 2008... Towards the end of the project, the markie ink was hardening and flaking off of the plastic baggies making description non legible..... I told myself next time ( not gonna be one) I would write on a piece of paper with an ink pen and toss it in the baggie with the parts..

From "Tales from an old man" , volume 12........
DSCF0217.JPG

Reactions: 1 users
Those look like the springs on the seat tracks that lock the slider when moving the position if the seat.
I am pretty sure you nailed it. I swapped out my seats for Corbeau seats some years ago, which would explain why they were not labelled. The Corbeau seats have their own rails, so the stock rails would have been pulled with the swap.

Thanks for you the quick answer, takes a lot off my mind!

Reactions: 1 user