Mysticism

• Sponsors (?)

Mean03V6 said:
:rolleyes: :nonono: You know, I'd never own a Cobra. But if I was going to, I would never ever consider the "Mystic Chrome". That's one ugly car. I mean, a cross between green and purple....how can that be good? :puke:

Why would you never want to own a Cobra?

I think mystic paint looks odd on a lot of cars, but I have to admit that the Mystic Cobras don't look half bad in person. If all you've ever seen were pictures, yes, they look stupid. But in person it looks pretty good. Still not nicer than a good Blue or Black, and to me it's not worth $7,500, but it's still nice. :shrug:

[QUOTE='66 coupe]Why would you never want to own a Cobra?

I think mystic paint looks odd on a lot of cars, but I have to admit that the Mystic Cobras don't look half bad in person. If all you've ever seen were pictures, yes, they look stupid. But in person it looks pretty good. Still not nicer than a good Blue or Black, and to me it's not worth $7,500, but it's still nice. :shrug:[/QUOTE]

I respect your opinion and I really do feel that black looks best. In answer to your question, I'd never own a Cobra because everybody knows some body who knows somebody who once knew somebody who knows somebody who has a nine second Cobra. :rolleyes: It gets really aggravating when someone says, "Hey, you like Stangs huh?" "Yeah." "Oh man, my buddy has this Cobra.....blah...blah....." :rolleyes: I don't care bud. Unfortunately, Stangers are with the Cobra as Chevy boys are with the Vette as ricers are with the Supra. I just wouldn't own one b/c I'd have to start hauling butt around everywhere driving like a jerk and bad mouthing every sixer I saw b/c they don't have a Cobra. I'm pretty sure that's what it takes to buy a Cobra now adays, b/c every one I have ever seen is that way....but if you were to ask an SVT owner, they'd say, "Oh, I got love for the sixers." :rolleyes: Translates into, "Yeah, I love to pick on them b/c it makes me feel like a bada$$."

I don't agree. I ran into a Cobra owner once at the beer store once, and we sat there talking Mustangs for a good half hour. He wasn't a prick, or talked down to my V6 driving ass. From then on, we'd do the "Mustang wave" whenever we crossed paths on the street.

I get a lot props from GT owners and Cobra owners as well. Not everyone who onws a GT or Cobra drives like and ass or is a prick. That depends entirely on the individual.

Hell, if I could afford a Cobra, I'd have one, but I'm already a prick, so it wouldn't be the car that did it to me!

Whoops, almost forgot. Mystichrome rocks!

Just saw one at the dealership near me today...everyday I pass by a maroon, black, and white Cobra all parked in the same spot....well today there is a mystichrome cobra parked there, my :jaw: dropped. I have to go there when I have some free time and check it out.

My thousandth post..... :nonono: I need to get a life. :nonono:

GREENBIOCH said:
Just saw one at the dealership near me today...everyday I pass by a maroon, black, and white Cobra all parked in the same spot....well today there is a mystichrome cobra parked there, my :jaw: dropped. I have to go there when I have some free time and check it out.

My thousandth post..... :nonono: I need to get a life. :nonono:

:lol: Dang man, I thought I was doing pretty good at 60. :D