NEED A TIP ON hP gain PLZZZ

alhajrif

Nov 7, 2010
hi,
i have a mustang saleen 05 3 valve (no super charge)
i am getting (nitrous Kit 100 shots, Cold Air intake and a SCT tunner) .
my question is,,,,,!
how many hourse power i am going to get at the wheels after the installation
at the wheel AND THE CRANK ????
--- quick tip, saleen 3 valve comes from saleen 325HP at the crank .

ANY HELP IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED !!!!

thank you:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

best bet for an intake is the Steeda Competition CAI, its alittle more money but its well worth it, also you have to tune the car when you put it on for it to work correctly. id recommend the SCT livewire, it gives you a nice display of gauges and is very user friendly. you will also get free tunes for life =], the nitrous is tricky and very illegal so i would go with a wet shot and look for a zex black out kit, so you couldnt even tell you have it by looking under the hood, and dont exceed 100 shot if your going to run a stock engine block. also i would get a high flow exhaust, i love the magnapacks, its a straight through muffler and it sounds really good, but dont get the cat back bc its a waist of money there is no diff between that and the axle back. all that and if you get 3.73 gears you will not be disappointed i have all that(and pipes O/R xpipe which is very loud and alittle over 100 bucks) minus the nitrous and the 3.73 (which will be added) and im running between 12.5 and 12.7 pretty consistently and thats on my small ass factory wheels with street tires. also used www.americanmuscle.com they give amazing prices, free shipping and no tax i always order from them and im never disappointed!