Need Advice/ Help???? - 93 coupe project

chgovfk

15 Year Member
Apr 17, 2007
AZ
Hey guys - I'm building a 4 cyl 93 coupe - conversion into a V8 coupe - I've got the motor done - a 351w - (see pictures)

I have the front clip off - so I can smooth out the engine compartment - but I'm going carbureted - and I looked at all of the threads on here - and others as well - and it's all about wiring harnesses match up's etc etc - which is fine - and understandable - to switch to a 5.0 - but really not that much for a 351w carb conversion - from a 4 banger

Is there anyone out there that has done this before?? - put in a 351w in a coupe - saved the harness - my plan was to dump 'completely' the passagener side one for the 4 cyl motor -

But I want to keep all accessories - A/C etc - and also..... don't I need that one for fuel pump etc - although I plan to run an electric fuel pump - I know all about the pickup and psi I need from gas tank - I know the one on the driver’s side runs the lights and gauges - but there's just not a 'plan' on line anywhere -

...I guess my question is - if I take out the computer and all of the wiring on the passenger side - I'm I totally F-n myself or what :shrug:

Attachments

• 351 windsor build up 011.jpg
    351 windsor build up 011.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 116
  • 351 windsor build up 023.jpg
    351 windsor build up 023.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 116
  • Sponsors (?)