NEED ARP TQ SPECS for HEADERS PLEASEEEEEEE

I have the ARP 400-1202 3.8" x .750 SS 12 pt header bolt kit and I have the bolts snugged up. I am looking for the tq specs so I can tq them down. I was told ARP has there own specs and not to go off of what I was tq the stocker equipment to.

Trying to tq down LT MAC HEADERS to AFR 165cc heads. I am using a MAC Copper gasket set if that needs to be known. Were in the garage now so please HELPPPPPPPPPP!

Judd

• Sponsors (?)

thanks drew, did just that. Just wasn;t sure like I said since I was dealing with alum heads and I heard ARP has there own tq specs. Sorry for the bump shortly after, I am just ready to fire this up and hear that cam lobe :) Just need to find the Alt bolt since I gave it away with my stock heads (it was stuck on there) and I should be good to go.

mustank I know it's tight in there but I had a custom socket my dad made since he is a old school racer that would have worked. Just wanted to make sure I did things right if it did in fact require proper tqing. I know most ppl don't even tq there plugs and has silly has it is I might be one of the few ppl who do. Pops taught me tqing is important and shows what kind of car guy you are -haha